| Its not an achievement to make 1000’s friends in a year, but an achievement is when you make a friend for 1000’s years. Friendship Sms
|
| To live a life i need heartbeat, 2 have heartbeat i need a heart, 2 have heart i need happiness, to have happiness i need a friend, and 4 a friend i need U.ALWAYS Friendship Sms
|
| Moon said to me, if ur friend is not messaging u why dont you leave ur friend.I looked at moon and said does ur sky ever leave u when u dont shine. Friendship Sms
|
Sweetness can be defined without honey.
Fragnance can be defined without Rose.
But, friendship can’t be defined without YOU. Friendship Sms
|
| Friend is one, who (F)inds you in a (R)ush of people, (I)nspires you to do something in life, catch your (E)motions and (N)ever leaves you till (D)eath. Friendship Sms
|
As I saw ants crawl up the wall, I noticed that no matter how busy they are, they still stop and communicate with each other. I hope we can be like them.
| Friendship is not a big fire which burns all day. Its a small lamp, that burns till the last day of life. Friendship Sms
| Meri nigah-e-kamal ka intikhab ho tum, Wafa k pholon main haseen gulab ho tum,
Log kehte hain doston main wafa nahi hoti, Logon k sab sawalon ka jawab ho tum… Friendship Sms
| F:Filed Of Love! R:Root Of Joy! I:Island Of GOD! E:End Of Sorrow! N:Name Of Hope! D:Door Of Understanding! Thats U my FRIEND Friendship Sms
| Life is 5 star Mother is top star Father is king star Teacher is Ultimate star Lover is action star But A friend is the “REAL STAR” Friendship Sms
| let “me” show you.. the best picture.. in the world.. ()”‘”() ()”‘() ( ,’o’ ) ( ‘o’,) (,) (,) (,) (,) =hum tum= friends. Friendship Sms
| Pyar me maut se darta kaun hai Pyar ho jaata hai karta kaun hai
Aap jaise yar par dunia qurban Aur aap puchte ho k, hum pe marta kaun hai? Friendship Sms |
 |