Friendship Sms
| Aapki dosti ki ek nazar chahiye, Dil hai beghar usey ek ghar chahiye, bas yuhin saath chalte raho e dost, Yeh dosti humein umar bhar chahiye... Friendship Sms | ||||||
| 0ur Friendship is Like Playing on See-Saw
Not only Because Its Always Fun With You But Also Because I Wouldn’t Mind Going Down 2 See You Rising !!! Friendship Sms | ||||||
| Friends change, I know they do..
but this friend will always belong to you.. Friends hurt I know they do.. But this friend gets hurt more without “YOU”! Friendship Sms | ||||||
| Dillagi dosto ke naam hoti hai
Dilldari dosto ki shaan hoti hai Kahi bhi raho par rahoge dil me mere Yahi sachchi dosti ki pehchaan hoti hai Friendship Sms | ||||||
| The Test Of Friendship
Dosen’t Comes When U R 2gether. It Comes When U Part Ways & U Realize That Despite The Distance, The Friendship Is Still There… Friendship Sms | ||||||
| In this WORLD,
where everything seems UNCERTAIN, only one thing is DEFINITE. You’ll always be my FRIEND, beyond WORDS, beyond TIME & beyond DISTANCE!
|

