Friendship Sms
| How long shall we be friends? Do you want a clue? As long as stars twinkle in the sky, till the water runs dry and till the day I die. We will be friends. Friendship Sms | ||||||
| What is a friend? He looks out for you, inspires you, laughs with you, cries with you, understands you, guides you and walks with you. That’s what a friend is. Friendship Sms | ||||||
| Dilon ko khareedne wale hazaar mil jayenge, tumko daga dene wale bar-bar mil jayenge. Milega na tumko hum jaisa koi, milne ko to dost beshumar mil jayenge. Friendship Sms | ||||||
| Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when millions are against you. Friendship Sms | ||||||
| Whenever I look at my palm, I wonder which of those tiny cute crisscross lines made me so lucky to have a sweet & nice friend like U. Friendship Sms | ||||||
Friendship is vast like Universe, deep like Ocean, high like Sky, strong like Iron, kind like Mother, cute like Me, and sweet like U!=VISITE HERE-
|

