Flirt Sms
| My heart problem has reached a critical stage. That doctor says: There r only 2 options left… ICU Or U C Me. Flirt Sms | ||||||
| Har nazar mein ek kashish hoti hai, Har dil mein ek chahat hoti hai, Mumkin nahi har ek k liye tajmahal banana, Kyunki har dil mein 4-5 mumtaz hoti hai. Flirt Sms | ||||||
| Dosti karo MOBILINK wali se, Pyar kro INSTA wali se, Date maro UFONE wali se, Ankh larao PAKTEL wali se, Gift lo WARID wali se… or .. . shadi kero BAGHAIR MOBILE wali se Flirt Sms | ||||||
| Be careful when a gal tells u that she loves u from the bottom of her heart. For this may mean that there is still enough space for another boy on top! Flirt Sms | ||||||
| I always think about U. I cant live without U. I really need U. I am totally mad about U. I just wanna be with U. I am crazy 4 U. I wanna marry U. I LOVE U. U = Ur friend Flirt Sms | ||||||
Those who can’t have u hate u, those who have u can’t handle u, those who abuse u lose u, & then there are those like me who just can’t refuse u!=VISITE-HERE=
|

